Sheltered Vale Country Estate
Sheltered Vale Cottages are found in the majestic Kamberg Valley, just 6 km out of Rosetta on the Kamberg Road. This is rated one of South Africa’s most scenic regions and offers a tranquil refuge for body, mind and soul.
As our guest we offer you:
- privacy and peace
- beauty on our 350 hectare estate
- bass dam with a jetty (free fishing for guests)
- great bird life
- game enclosure surrounding the cottages, with zebra
- miles and miles of walking and space
Contact Us Now
Especially for children there is:
- a trampoline
- board games in the cottages
- space, space and more space
Only 30 minutes direct drive from the Ukhahlamba Drakensberg World Heritage Site. The rich bird life includes Long-crested Eagles, Owls, Fish Eagle, Kites, Cranes and Egyptian Geese. You will also see Grey Duiker and Reed buck.